As a round of the FIA World Rally Championship, Ardeca Ypres Rally Belgium will strictly follow the guidelines and procedures for media accreditation set out by the FIA. Please carefully follow the instructions below, making sure all the requested information are included and forwarded to the correct address and person. Failure to follow the correct procedures will delay the applications process.
Ardeca Ypres Rally Belgium considers the “Media Pass” a working tool to be used only by members of the press. Under no circumstances will advertising, public relations agencies or similar companies and organisation be accredited as media, nor will Ardeca Ypres Rally Belgium issue any accreditation to representatives (press officers or otherwise) of sponsors, suppliers, teams, drivers, etc.
All accreditation requests will be evaluated and approved by the FIA WRC Media Delegate (Vera Dussausaye firstname.lastname@example.org) according to the following principles and procedures:
- Respect of the accreditation deadline
- Compliance with the requested elements of the procedure
- Commitment of coverage devoted to Ardeca Ypres Rally Belgium
- Match with circulation and quality criteria
All international media should refer to the Accreditation Guidelines for the 2022 FIA World Rally Championship. This document can be found on the FIA website.
Media accreditation deadlines:
Opening date: June 20, 2022
Closing date for national media: July 19, 2022
Closing date for international media: August 1, 2022
Media accreditation procedure:
• Accreditation requests for national/Belgian-based media must be sent via online form. Documents can be sent to the National Press Officer: email@example.com.
• International media (news and photo agencies, print and web media) outside of Belgium, as well as national news agencies, must apply through the FIA AMS platform: http://wrc.ams.fia.com/.
Applying media must upload a formal application letter signed by the Chief editor of the publication or agency, as well as recent proofs of publication of the journalist or photographer to be accredited.
• International radio and TV media must apply through WRC Promoter: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Media personnel of teams competing in Ardeca Ypres Rally Belgium must apply through WRC Promoter: email@example.com
Representatives of the international media will be accredited directly by the FIA. Please apply following the Accreditation Guidelines for the 2022 FIA World Rally Championship. This document can be found on the FIA website. All international requests from publications, agencies and websites for rally-by-rally or permanent accreditations must be made online. First time applicants (publications / agencies / websites) must register before any accreditation can be submitted. The WRC online application can be found on the FIA website.
If the application is successful, an Accreditation Agreement will be included in the confirmation email. Please make sure that each representative has this document with them when they arrive at the event to collect their credentials.
Please note that NO ACCREDITATION CAN BE COLLECTED WITHOUT THESE DOCUMENTS.
RADIO, TV AND ELECTRONIC MEDIA
Radio, television and any other electronic media must send their Media Accreditation request by MONDAY 25 july 2022.
MEDIA BOOK 2022
National Press Officer
Hugo Van Opstal
National Press Officer
mob: +32 (0)477 37 68 68
Accreditation Desk & Media Room
Novotel Ieper Centrum
Sint Jacobsstraat 15
8900 Ypres (Belgium)
tel: +32 (0)56 89 43 92