Rally cars can do the unexpected so, for your own safety and that of others, please:
- The marshals, entry post, safety people are all volunteers and are also very professional.
- Please respect them and their requests or instruction in order to ensure that we all have a safe and enjoyable rally.
- Observe the colour coded red&white tape and all signage especially the 10 metre zone and no-go zone
- Use the natural environment to protect yourself
- Don't walk on the rally stage
- Stay standing and remain alert
- Remember that alcohol and drugs can impair your responses and threaten your safety
- Keep the environment clean, use the litter boxes
On the Stage:
- DANGER NO SPECTATORS BEYOND THIS POINT - means what it says
- Look after yourself and don't place yourself or others in danger
- Plan to be in your chosen location 45 minutes before the first car is due
- Look after your children
- The FIA, RACB and organization Safety Delegate will expect everyone to be in location when they come round, this will be 30 - 40 minutes before the first car is due. The Safety Delegate can and will cancel stages if people are not standing in appropriate places
The organizers will stop or cancel any stages if they consider that the safety of spectators, competitors or officials may be compromised.