Ypres Rally passes available - Shop Location and Opening Hours published
The passes offered, are in line with Government and European Covid laws and policies, valid on the 1st July 2021
Ypres rally is a 'multiple stage' sport event
With its 13 special stages between 15 and 25 km, good for a total of 174 km special stages, this sport event is organised over 5 days in an area of 542 km². In consultation with the competent authorities it was already decided to organise a Covid safe sport event in the following way, in line with the Ministerial Decree 23 June 2021/10037/Art.12 §4:
- Can move freely on the special stages and, in and out of the spectator areas
- Respect the rally safety measures (10m zone, restricted zone, Marshalls' instructions, ...)
- Mouth mask mandatory
- Keep a safe distance 1m50
- All sanitary facilities are available
- Number of tickets will be limited according to the length of each special stage (sporting event)
- No pcr-test, recovery proof or vaccination proof is required to exchange your e-ticket and enter the stage
- No access to the service park.
- Foreign spectators are allowed in Belgium according to the list on info-coronavirus.be and https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels/
Online via 3 different sales channels.
- Several types of passes can be bought via ypresrally.com.
- Part of the Sunday 15th of August stages is on the Circuit Spa-Francorchamps, via https://www.spa-francorchamps.be
- VIP passes for the Ypres area, via https://european-sport.net/shop/12-wrc-belgium-ypres.
The sale of rally passes has started. Please be sure to make your plans in advance. The rally pass offer has been set up according to the possibilities, timeframe of measures imposed by the Government. The whole rally programme stages will be available soon. WRC Ypres Rally 2021 will be a success, if we all follow the requirements established due to corona crisis. All info about measures in place and travel plans can be found on Reopen-Europa.
Be aware that if the COVID crisis escalates, the National Security Board may impose additional restrictions
On offer are 5 different types of rallies passes.
Monday Test West-Vleteren
Monday 09 August
COVID and National security council limit of 1000 tickets
Face mask mandatory, social distance
Non Priority Shakedown Nieuwkerke
Thursday 12 August
COVID and National security council limit of 5000 tickets
Face mask mandatory, social distance
Non priority rally cars = all none WRC P1 cars
Excluding circuit Spa-Francorchamps
Friday 13 till. Sunday 15 August
- Accept general conditions and specific COVID conditions implemented by the Government.
- Leave the name of the ticket owner when purchasing the rally pass.
- E-ticket exchange between 8 th -14th August
- Free access to ‘WRC All live’ via your unique code on the pdf e-ticket for Combi preferential ticket
- (*) subject to Government regulations and possible changes
Circuit Spa - Francorchamps tickets
Sunday 15 August
check website spa-francorchamps.be
VIP PassesYpres SS Kemmelberg en SS Dikkebus
Friday 13 & Saturday 14 August
Accept general conditions and specific COVID-19 conditions implemented by the Government.
E-ticket exchange between 8th -14th August
- Exchange your ticket for a wristband: you can also exchange a ticket for a family member, a friend, etc. You are not obliged to come in person.
- Merchandise and programme available in the shop.
Location: Kruiskalsijdestraat 4, 8900 Ieper (St. Jan -outside town centre) : access via A19 - exit 4 Zonnebeke/Ieper Centrum - Briekestraat direction Ieper - Rondabout (Hellfire Corner) - Kruiskalsijdestraat (Building Old Garage Gamme)
Additional informaton regarding rally passes
- One person can buy up to 4 rally passes with one purchase. Please note that the shopping cart is active within 30 minutes, during which time the purchase process must be completed. Before buying rally passes, please collect the names of all persons so that the purchase process runs as quickly as possible.
- To purchase a rally pass, it is necessary to enter the name of the person to whom the rally pass is purchased in the shopping environment. A person's name is associated with his or her personal rally pass. It is not necessary to pair and authenticate with an ID card or Mobile ID
- Before completing the purchase process, it is necessary to enter the delivery details, i.e., the name, telephone number, e-mail address of the contact person, accept the general conditions and additional COVID conditions.
- Regardless of age, each adult and child over 12 years of age must have their own personal rally ticket. Kids ID for children under 12 years of age is mandatory..
- Each person can only have one rally pass. The rally pass is personal and cannot be resold / handed on / given as a present.
- By purchasing a rally pass, you agree to share your personal data (name, personal identification pass code on e-ticket, telephone number, e-mail address) with the Health Board. Other information related to the processing of personal data can be found on the official website of Ypres Rally.
- Be prepared to present your pdf e-ticket with personal identification code to ensure smooth access to the spectator areas.
- You cannot enter the rally areas without a rally pass. We urge you not to come to the event area without a rally pass. Ignoring the request may endanger the event.
- Special stage tickets are not sold at the venue, only online before the event.
- Rally passes are sent by email. In the attachment of the mail, you will find the pdf e-ticket with clear instructions. Make sure your email address is correct and/or check your spam folder.
- The information for the exchange of the PDF e-ticket for a wristband will follow on the 1st August.
There are a total of 13 rally special stages, with 1 or 2 runs.
- Monday 09 August: Monday Test Vleteren - 1 special stage
- Thursday 12.08: Non Priority Shakedown Nieuwkerke - 1 special stage
- Friday 13 – Sunday 15th of August: stage passes, 1 Priority P1 Shakedown and 10 special stages, 21 runs excluding the Spa-Francorchamps circuit
- Sunday 15th of August: Circuit Spa – Francorchamps passes, parts of the Sunday Special Stages are on CSF, including the finish of the Wolf Oil Power stage
- Friday 13th and Saturday 14th VIP Passes Ypres Stages:
- Friday the 13th of August A VIP zone on Special Stage Kemmelberg
- Saturday the 14th of August A VIP zone on Special Stage Dikkebus
Depending on your purchase you can watch the rally. On each stage, spectator areas are available during the rally week. Spectator areas have easy accessibility with parking in the area, several facilities, marshals present and offer a safe rally experience. With an “ Stage” pass it is allowed to stand all long the stages in the indicated safe areas, minimum 10 meters from the road. The respect for safety rules is essential to run the rally. Do listen to the marshals and respect their work.
The special stages can only be accessed via a ticket point with a correct wristband and at a certain time. There is no access to the special stages outside the times provided. Please follow the program on this page.
- Vehicle parking is allowed only in the parking places fixed by the organizers.
- We kindly ask for your understanding, in case there are disruptions in ticket sales due to high level of interest.
- It is not allowed to resale rally passes. We strongly suggest not to buy rally passes from third parties, because they are personalised and cannot be changed.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program.
- If the indicators of coronavirus infection change or for any other reason, the Health Board may limit the number of spectators allowed for the Rally Ypres event before the day of the event.
- Let’s make a safe rally for everyone - if possible, vaccinate yourself in advance; don't come when you are feeling ill; move in your group; stay in your group; disinfect; wear a mask; don't socialize! Bring an identity document, download and keep the Covid app working!
Disclaimer: The information on this page is not exhaustive. It is based on the most recent available data provided to the organisation and collected from other publicly available and authoritative national sources. While the organiser seeks to keep the information up to date, we take no responsibility of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness and accuracy of the information contained in this page or individual decisions based thereon.